- 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Bendable nose wire for close fit
- Pocket for optional filter (Filter not included)
- Elastic straps
The following information is from the CDC website about cloth masks
- The cloth face coverings recommended are alternatives and not as effective as surgical masks or N-95 respirators (Cloth masks are a contingency plan for those who do not have access to N95 respirators or surgical masks).
- Maintaining 6-feet social distancing remains important to slowing the spread of the virus.
- CDC is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others (this does not mean you will NOT get the virus by wearing a cloth mask).
- Cloth masks should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The best practice is to STAY HOME.
Given the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic. Use masks at your own risk. Masks by Carthy will not be held liable for any respiratory issues, or contraction of any viruses or diseases.
It is the responsibility of the user to maintain best practices for safety and precautionary measures. This includes practicing and maintaining best hygiene which includes and is not limited to:
- Frequently washing your hands
- Avoid touching the face (nose, eyes, mouth, etc)
- Machine washing your mask frequently
- Proper use and removal of your mask as recommended by the CDC
Information on this page, design of masks, and prices are subject to change at anytime without notice.