It is critical to follow all preparation and aftercare instructions for your initial appointment in order to achieve optimal results. Please read carefully.
4 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
No eyelash serums
No Vitamin A/Retinol products
No Fish Oil or Vitamin E
48 HOURS BEFORE
No coffee or other stimulants (caffiene, pre-workouts etc)
No aspirin or Ibuprofen
No Alcohol or other blood thinners
No Retin A skincare products
Stop any blood thinning medications (if possible) or supplements like fish oils a few days prior
No eyelash extensions; if you have them, they must be removed at least 3 days prior to your appointment.
DAY OF APPOINTMENT
Do not wear any eye makeup to your appointment; especially mascara and eyelash glue.
Do not wear contacts to your appointment.
Immediately following your appointment, your lash enhancement may look harsh and quite intense.
Any swelling/minor bruising will last 1-2 days.
Day 2-4 the lash enhancement will darken as the scab forms. This area can scab and peel. The outer layer of color will appear crusty and start to flake off. Let this fall off naturally.
On days 5-8, the color can appear as if it has disappeared. As your lash enhancement heals, you may notice that the color appears lighter and/or softer.
By days 10-14 the color can reappear. Some eyeliner/eyelash enhancements do not need a touchup. It is based on the quality of skin, the immune system and how closely aftercare instructions are followed among other factors.
DAY 1 ONLY
- Gently wash your eyes every 30 mins, for a total of 5 times with plain warm water. Let your eyes air dry.
- Wash eyes with clean hands.
- Ice your eyes by placing ice on top of a fresh paper towel or tissue. Do not put ice directly on skin. Apply ice for no more than 10 minutes every hour.
- Sleep elevated for a few nights to combat swelling.
DAY 2 UNTIL YOU'RE DONE SCABBING
- DO NOT TOUCH your eyes with dirty hands. Do not pick, peel, rub or scratch the treated area.
- Dry healing is best; If you are extremely itchy and uncomfortable apply a rice grain amount of ointment with a Q-tip at night.
- Do not sleep on your face. Use a new/freshly washed pillow case.
- Do not use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants.
- No direct sunlight/tanning booths.
- Avoid saunas, pools, steam rooms or hot tub.
- Avoid facials, chemical treatments, and Botox until your eyes are healed.
- No eye makeup, eyelash extensions, strip lashes, wetting the eyes,or other products to touch the treated area until you're done scabbing (about 2 weeks).
You can resume using lash serum or getting new eyelash extensions 4 weeks after your touchup appointment. Do not use in between appointments.
Inform your technician of your permanent make up at the time of any laser procedures or MRIs.
It is strongly recommend that you do not use any of the following on your tattoo: Benzoyl Peroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycolic acid, Apple cider vinegar, Vitamin E and C, and Retinol. these products can lighten or fade your tattoo faster.
Wear sunscreen - UV rays will deteriorate, lighten and fade the pigment faster.
Treatment does fade after 1-3 years depending on your skin and lifestyle. Touch-ups are necessary to maintain the longevity and overall beauty of your pigment.
If you have oily skin, an iron deficiency, or a very strong immune system, your pigment will not last as long and will not heal as crisp as others.
Touch ups can be scheduled once you're 6 weeks healed. ($100+)