Eyelash Enhancement Aftercare Instructions
The day of the procedure your eyes will be puffy, and inflamed similar to a long cry. Day 2-4 this area can scab and peel. On days 5-8, the color can disappear. By days 10-14 the color can reappear. Some eyeliner/eyelash enhancements do not need a touchup. It is based on the quality of skin, the immune system and how closely aftercare instructions are followed among other factors.
• Apply ointment to the treatment area at least twice a day for 6 days.
• No eye makeup, eyelash extensions, tab lashes or strip lashes or wetting the eyes for a minimum of two weeks.
• You can return to your regular makeup/cleansing routine after two weeks.
• Brushes used on the treatment area should be thoroughly cleansed before reusing.
• Sleep elevated for a few nights to combat swelling.
• Clients are encouraged to ice at home. Place ice cubes in clean bag or towel and ice a few times after the procedure, but no more than 10 minutes at a time every hour.